Watch our Home Automation video
We always recommend hiring a trusted CEDIA member to properly design, install and maintain your smart home technology. Technology in the home is a significant investment and by hiring a CEDIA member you can take comfort in knowing that you’ll be in good hands now, and in the future.
What is CEDIA?
CEDIA stands for Custom Electronic Design and Installation Association and represents 3,700 member companies worldwide and serves more than 30,000 industry professionals that manufacture, design, and integrate goods and services for the connected home. CEDIA has helped its members set the standard for design excellence, technical knowledge, and customer service. It is the oldest, largest, and most highly regarded provider of professional training for the smart home technology industry. CEDIA dictates the very standards of quality that any homeowner should expect from their technology.
Why use a CEDIA member?
Using a CEDIA member gives you and your family peace of mind. CEDIA stands for “Ethics. Continuing education. Insurance. Experience”. That’s why it’s so important to ensure that your installer is a fully-fledged member of the international trade association which sets the benchmark for all of us who design, create, and install smart home technology.
What do CEDIA members offer their clients?
- Professional help and guidance in the design of a personalised system for each client
- Certified and trained technicians, designers and support personnel to deliver a product of the highest quality
- The latest technology at all levels to provide the widest choice for your requirements and wishes
- A professional level of credentials and insurance to assure and provide a comfort level
- All-round support from the ongoing service perspective
- Detailed information on the latest technology, and how to use it, as it becomes available
- A simple but bespoke solution as part of your home and lifestyle
What does Connected Abodes as a CEDIA Professional Member offer?
Being a member of CEDIA isn’t only a sign of quality, it is also shows that as a family-run business, we care enough about our work and our clients to invest our time in remaining continually up-to-date with the very latest industry innovations and best practices.
The smart home industry is constantly evolving, so our clients need to know that they are working with a company armed with the expertise and know-how to integrate the very best cutting-edge technology into their homes.
We want our clients to experience the ultimate in home automation, home cinema, and smart lighting control so we regularly make the most of CEDIA training opportunities, guaranteeing we always deliver the highest standards of professionalism, exceptional, personal customer service, and top-class technical excellence. Intelligent Abodes is proud to be a member of CEDIA.
Connected Abodes Ltd is NICEIC registered for additional reassurance.